Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Rates info

While my website is being updated, I'll post most info here on my blog.

Sitting Fees:

Family - $99
Includes a 1 hour photo shoot of the individual family, each child and adult individually, as well as Mom & Dad. Taken outdoors.


Baby (Under age 1) - $99
Includes a 1- 1.5 hour photo shoot with baby, mom and dad on location in your home or my home studio.

Portrait (Toddler, Child or Adult) - $75
Includes 1/2 hour photo shoot of one person in your home, outside on location or in my home studio.

Commercial Head Shot - $49
Includes a 20 minute photo shoot of one person in my home studio.

Payment for sitting is due at time of sitting. All sittings include photo perfecting and touch ups for 5 photos. If you'd like more photos edited, a charge of $7.99 per photo will be billed separately.

Proofs will be available by on a direct-link-only location on lisaslocombephotography.com within 2 weeks of the photo shoot.When they are ready, you will receive an email with your link for viewing and sharing.

$10 surcharge for all out of Calgary sittings.

More info on my rates are available on my website at http://www.lisaslocombephotography.com/

No comments: